- Professional Training
- Training Centers
- M- and P-Series Service Course
- Get in the Zone
- CounterPro: M- and P-Series Application Workshop
- CounterPro: Design Essentials
- M- and P-Series Field Service Seminar
- CITY MULTI Service Course
- Diamond Designer Level 1
- CITY MULTI Application Workshop
- Controls Applications Training
- S-Series Installation Course
- VRF Online
Classroom Training Courses
We offer a variety of instructor-led training courses for both our M- and P-Series and CITY MULTI products. To see our courses, access our Learning Management System (LMS) by clicking the image below.
Distributors: If you are a distributor and are planning to host a training course, please contact the Training team at 678-730-1710 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Training team contact information
Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.